Tuesday, April 21, 2009

X 92.9

After having spent over forty-two hours listening to the radio within the past 5 days, my brain feels quite polluted. It's unfortunate that it is the only way I can get tickets to the acoustic Metric set tomorrow night. Whatever happened to "money talks?" It wouldn't be so bad if it was a station that grasped the idea of variety. Instead, I am voluntarily victim to Billy Talent, Pennywise and the sad--no pathetic "new" Greenday. Throw in some of the most conservative minded dj's and countless East Side Marios' and pills that raise your libido commercials, and I am all but cooked!
But I have to remember that I am doing this for free tickets, tickets that are only available to the ninth caller during any Metric song, on this particular radio station. So now I am reduced to consuming a bag of weed and six-pack of Grasshopper just to get through this incomprehensible mission.

3 comments:

twilight said...

lol that IS quite the mission, at least you have supplies for it :)

91.5 in kitchener is the worst also i get an ear cramp from the dj's talking to each other as if they are out for coffee and not on the radio where everyone can hear them.... twittering each other and talking about what they are twittering each other OMG...2 seconds of that BS and i feel my brain wilting away

twilight said...

hope you win them for all the pain and suffering its causing you!

abria said...

you kill me.