Sunday, April 5, 2009

Last Week

Treacherous.
This past week was an unfathomable nightmare. I got called out on my shit several times, had my life threatened and capped it off with a night of 'flippy cups.' Sunday Morning at 1:33 am I was -game over-.
Cousin 'it' is moved out, we inherited a forest of trees, and have started planning the LRT gallery.
Following my altercation with the related-psycho, I hopped on the next bus downtown, enjoyed some coffee, went to Steak-Palace and made some quick money. The next morning I awoke to Signore Composto making an amazing breakfast and the memory of drawn bubble baths, red wine, a joint, supposed ugly shoes, arms and legs intertwined and kisses on the back of my neck.
I felt alive. I felt appreciated. I thought "Not again."
I thought that I was capable of the usual "I meet him, freak em, leave him, move on to the next man."
I was misleading myself. So now the book has become a variant "choose your own adventure," I have the beginner and the veteran- trapped in thought and theory, this can't be good.
I am going to hit a yoga class with the redhead on Tuesday, and start re-focusing my energy. I need to get back to devoting myself to the better bigger picture. Lately nothing has been understood or obvious, and in that threatening turmoil no where has been home, and I have grown exhausted of the 'unknown.'
I was spot-on with the dinner cancellation tonight. I began the arms-lengthening, opted to invite the parental units over for pasta with my partner in crime. My true purpose hit me at around 9 pm, CB showed up, the house was full of new life, new energy and possibility. Encore Une Fois, I am learning to become objective about myself.

1 comment:

twilight said...

any night being capped off with 'flippy cups' is a GOOD nite :)

what was the altercation about?!