Tuesday, April 7, 2009

These are the thoughts.

Sitting in the living room, Entertainment Tonight is in the back ground, that and cut and paste noises that are associated with my room-mate creating art in the next room.
Debating between brewing a pot of coffee and taking a nap.
Signore Composto has been on my mind since Saturday morning, so much in fact that it's perhaps haunting. Thinking of him has me waking up at noon, sleeping with the telephone, and patiently awaiting validation...scary enough. The game of push and pull is pretty much out of control, and for the most part I am likely reading too much into it all together.
He made sure I was aware of his current stance regarding a relationship, single but unavailable. I know that this is not really a situation that I should be getting into, which is exactly why I am so drawn to it.
I am trying to find creative ways to distance myself before making a complete ass of myself and falling head over heals.

So I met the other boy for coffee last night in Kensington, coffee obviously turned into a bottle of Shiraz and a joint, and before you know it I was bouncing all sorts of ideas off of him
— in between the conversations about his latest rebellions against civilization. There is something so strange about that Beau, something I haven't been able to put my finger on. Subliminal seduction is a powerful weapon in the game of love.




No comments: