Thursday, January 13, 2011

Nicki's rap in monster

Turn up in the water
Courtney love’s daughter
With a bad tan that came from a botta
Jersey shore’s princess, crumble like ciabatta
You could have your crown bitch but watch this Queen conquer

Ok first things first I’ll jack my rack
Then I’mma start taking men from the back
Cause that’s what a muthafucking hooker do
Rail Runnin’ in the club, thats what cokewhore do
A seven inch stiletto,that’s the prostitute’s shoe
Now you’re on the roster you and you’re crew
And I’m all up all up all up in your face the cock breath stank
And if I’m real I aint notice cause my body aint
So let me get this straight wait I’m the rookie
But my best features and my guns be ten times your pay
Over 3 k each yea i’ll flash them out
Yeah my tittie’s so big that a hiker’s gotta climb it
I’m damper than a Eurpoean climate, i’ll find it
Stroke it, suck it fondle tease and dine it
Add your tip to my slip before your sign it
It’s funny that head office be so one-track minded
But really really we don’t give a F-U-C-K
Forget chinooki fuck stripper barbie she’s fake
She’s on a diet but real girls be eating cheese cake
And obviously taking 3 guys ballsdeep is Child’s play
Just swallowed several loads it’s a mild day
Besides ‘hey they just end up inside me
I think me, you and lance should menage friday
Fake tan fake hair give em whip lash
I flash tit flash gash make em leave cash
Now look at what you just saw this is what men go for
Aaahhhh, I’m an over-rated cokewhore!

1 comment:

etoile said...

I feel slightly disturbed after reviewing this post...