Friday, June 26, 2009

if you really knew me...

You'd know:
*I can never fall asleep wearing socks
*I have a way about me that ensures I can become the center of attention
*My larger than life schemes always have a way of working out
*I am often overwhelmed by decision making
*I have a history insomnia
*I am secretly happy we aren't bunny-sitting for Evan
*The state of my room tends to dictate the state of my finances and relationships.
*I wake up every morning ready to clean
*I try to walk my talk as best as I can
*Nothing makes me laugh harder than my family and their "unique ways."
*I am usually on edge when I ought to be calm
*I often forget to the think before I speak.
*you could offer me a joint at any hour of the day
*i am starting to allow room for every emotion
*iam learning to give second and sometimes even third chances

1 comment:

Evan said...

Oh Ryan, lol. It's all good. =)