Monday, March 23, 2009

An introduction is impossible.

How many words could I really use to express who I am?
What's on my ipod? What do I want to be when I grow up? Where did I get this attitude from?
I am nearly twenty-five, and have no idea what it is that I was meant to do in this life. I like to drink and talk shit with my friends, I love wearing sunglasses and have a passion for controversy. I also tend to pop and fly off at the mouth at every opportunity. Currently I am waiting tables at a downtown steakhouse, where I get to deal with an insane amount of crazy people. Serving tables can be overwhelming and is defiantly NOT for the weak at heart. I have been blessed with plenty of amazing friends, and am single by choice. I spend the day working on the book I have been writing for a while now, and day dreaming. There is a boy in my life right now that I really like, and I am always in my element when I have some scheme up my sleeve.
Today I met with the magazine staff and was instructed by the lovely editor to start this blog. I don't know what I will writing about, chances are it will end up being an extension of my journal, maybe a random drunk post or two.
The confessions of an advanced drinker and over thinker begins today.
Thoughts?

No comments: