Monday, July 6, 2009

Paranoid

Paranoia.
I have always had a belief that people were out to get me. I think it stems from highschool, when on more than several occasions there were guys trying to jump me. I all but once managed to escape. The fear I used to experience was lost over time, and then one day it resurfaced-as paranoia.
There were tons of people on the dancefloor the other night, the bar was busy, I was having a great night out with the kid... and then out of nowhere, I could feel the evil eye creeping up on me.
Some of Oatmeal's friends were following us around the club, keeping tabs on us whenever we moved to a different area, and eventually resorted to take photos of us with their camera phones.
I wish I could have blamed my paranoia for what amounted with the rest of the weekend...

No comments: