Friday, July 10, 2009

Day Off.

I enjoyed a very rare moment today. A day off.
I had big plans of making the best of it. I took a bicycle ride to my grandmother's and taught her all about itunes, how to use her new ipod and enjoyed some coffee. After, Lisa and I went down to the Stampede Grounds to see Reba in concert (again), and met a cow named Beyonce.
It started to pour rain just as we were leaving the venue, and there wasn't any thunder-at the time.
I made the decision to meet up with the kid, as we did have plans to watch the fireworks. I don't know if they were rained out or not, but the display was moved to Kensington... and ignited by the accidental kicking of a plastic cup.
Lately I feel that I have seen far too much of his dark side, and I start to wonder when, if at all, there was another point of view.

I don't know what it was that had me reduced to tears in my kitchen for several minutes tonight. Perhaps I am just frustrated. Perhaps I too feel blanketed by anxiety in regards to the return of Lady O.

No comments: